Australian Dance Festival 2016
September 2012 saw Platinum take 50 dancers to Sydney for the weekend to compete & perform in Sydney’s Australian Dance Festival, in which we received the award for “Best Costume”, with several dancers receiving fulltime offers for the eastern states.
Sep 2013, Platinum had 55 dancers travelling to Sydney for an entire week, 20 performers in a crew piece as well as 3 dancers being chosen to perform solos, and several dancers receiving fulltime course offers with one dancer receiving a scholarship valued at $20,000.
Sep 2014, Platinum travelled with an intimate elite group of 34 travellers to Sydney for a full week, the students prepared for full time and agency & auditions, 20 dancers performed in a crew piece over the weekend created by Lauren Seymour, our best performance yet with fantastic feedback, and three dancers received solos, and several dancers being offered fulltime course placements for 2015.
2015 Platinum traveled with another intimate and elite group of 20 dancers, and 5 chaperons. Platinum competed in the crew competition with a hot topic routine that received great feedback, several tour dancers received fulltime course offers, and scholarships.
For dancers looking to attend in 2016 contact for details.
Departing Sep 15th 2014 – Return September 18th -(option 2 15th-22nd) includes:
- return airfares
- 2 days workshops 9-5pm with Australia’s leading choreographers @ Olympic Park Australian Dance Festival
- 3 nights of performers by Australia’s top schools & Professionals! @ Olympic Park Australian Dance Festival
- 2 x days of private workshops at Village Performing Arts
- professional photoshoot
- agency day with australia’s leading casting agency JEEP
- a private acro workshop at Olympic Park (depending on acro student numbers travelling)
- transfer to/from airport
- 7 nights accommodation at the Pullman Hotel
- Luna Park entry for one day
- uniform (hoodie, shorts & tshirts)
- travel insurance
- visiting Home & Away, Bondi Beach, Opera House & Bridge, Shopping days, & depending on availabilty a ballet at the Opera House or a Musical.
EMAIL with your interest for 2016!